Fire crews battle a house fire in Indiana




Fire crews in in Clay County Indiana responded to a house fire late Saturday (December 27) in the town of Brazil. Fire fighters told local media that an electric heater had started the blaze and that the house appeared to have a propane leak. Local media report that residents inside the house were able to vacate the building safely but that the home is considered a "total loss".

Bluesman Star

Selecting video weblog about news, science and tech, sports, arts, comedies, celebrities and entertainment around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment